We’re looking for a rock star — an art director who thinks conceptually and executes brilliantly. Experience is not as important as a great portfolio and a relentlessly positive attitude.
The right candidate will be comfortable designing ads, websites, emails, social media graphics, brochures, TV spots, invitations, and other marketing materials. Video experience is a big plus. Depending on the project, you can expect to work closely with copywriters, web developers, social media managers, audio/visual producers, account execs and creative directors.
The right candidate will also:
- Brainstorm with copywriters, web developers and other creative team members to develop concepts and design solutions
- Create extraordinary and original design solutions that meet creative strategies
- Prepare layouts, comps and final artwork for production
- Work with Production Director to source photography, photographers, illustrators, animation, audio/visual production sources
- Attend photo shoots and film sessions to ensure that design aesthetics are upheld
- Create custom illustrations or other graphic elements
- Conceptualize and design interfaces for multimedia games, products and devices
- Stay current on design software and technology
- Work well under pressure, while meeting deadlines.
- Be a cool person to work with.
- Appreciate a flexible, yet excellence-driven work environment.
- Be comfortable working alongside dogs on Four-Legged Fridays.
- Want to B Great.
- Have a never-ending passion for What’s Next.
If you want to help create What’s Next and work at the largest agency in Fort Worth (and a top 15 shop in DFW), email Lynne Swihart at email@example.com and include five of your best samples. No phone calls please.